AnsweredAssumed Answered

Send Records From One Database To Another Using FileMaker Go

Question asked by moderndesigns9 on Jul 15, 2017
Latest reply on Jul 15, 2017 by psijmons

Hello There My Name is Cameron

I have Many databases In the Filemaker Go App....

For my business, I Work in many different areas and creating an online database wouldn't help me considering how my location changes so much I can't really rely on Cellure service. I know it would make the job easier but we have tried in the past and some areas we work in don't have great cell service

In my Business, I take before and after pictures of my jobs that I am doing

So Let say today July 15th I have 20 work orders.... So every day I put the same Database on my iPhone with a different name that is Empty

My work orders have an APN number 123-456-789 etc

So when I get to one of the Jobs I create a new record in my database and input the APN number and then take all my before pictures... start the job and at the end of the job I take my after picture of the work I Have completed

Now sometimes when we get to a job we can't complete it that day so we have to come back and finish the job but since I am there already I take my before pictures....

So let's say Today July 15Th I get to a job that can't be completed that day but I take before pictures of what can be completed

now let's say the next day July 16Th I have a new database now with a clean slate no new records

what I would like to do is be able to transfer or import that one job from July 15th to my new database July 16th so I can finally complete this job. but I want this completed job in my new file

How can I Import One or More record from one Database on FileMaker Go to Another Database Also on Filemaker Go?

Outcomes