AnsweredAssumed Answered

Quick Find bulk removal

Question asked by simoncpage on Jul 15, 2017
Latest reply on Jul 15, 2017 by patricia

I hadn't used quick find historically but realise that via the iPad/iPhone the search works quick nicely top right but I doubt you can edit that magnifying glass icon? So my issue is that I want to bulk remove all but a few fields from my layout (as quick find isn't quick currently) but I have hundreds of fields. I tried selecting all in layout mode and then uncheck from inspector but this isn't picking up all of the fields (multiple nested tabs, popover buttons and sliders etc) and difficult to tell which it has missed without checking them all which is going to be painstaking and also it is annoying that you can't change the default that fields are in quick find on creation (unless I have overlooked this somewhere?).

So in short - Is there a way to:

1. Remove all fields on a layout from the quick find so I can just reselect the 10 fields I want?
  2. Can I make it default that new fields aren't included in quick find? (albeit I can get round that with part 1)
  3. Can I turn off quick find icon in iPad or configure it? (if option 1 and 2 aren't possible?)

Thanks

Outcomes