We have small office. All computers are seeing the FM 13 server fine except one. It has always worked fine, issue started today with NO changes prior to the issue.
- When I access the server, it shows it in the list of LOCAL HOSTS, but none of the available files show in the right hand column.
- I noticed FM is taking a long time to start up
- Some times it times out and I have to force quit
- The application does not want to start from a data file, I must launch from it's icon or alias
THINGS I HAVE TRIED
- I have deleted and reinstalled the application on the MAC thats having the issue and it did not help
- Restarted both MACS & Airport Hub
It has the feel of a corrupted start up file, but I do not know where to go to clear any of those