1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 2, 2017 10:29 AM by TSGal

Webviewer Calc Page Not Working, But loading from HTML Page Work

laudmusic

I have posted the in a discussion.

Webviewer HTML calculation not working

I have it working mostly now, but there is still one part that is still getting an error (enabled the use of Inspect Element in web viewer):

Origin null is not allowed by Access-Control-Allow-Origin.

Failed to load resource: Origin null is not allowed by Access-Control -Allow-Orig in.
      XMLHttpRequest cannot load http:/Jlocalhost :8888/a udioplaY.er/1558.mp3 due to access control checks.

I can load the exact code from a html page (load URL) and it works perfectly.

When I reference the exact code from a field and or put it in the webviewer calculation (converted " to \") I get the errors.

There seems to be a restriction in the web viewer when using calculations.

Help would be appreciated.

• 1. Re: Webviewer Calc Page Not Working, But loading from HTML Page Work
          TSGal

laudmusic:

Thank you for your post.

Keep in mind that a Web Viewer is not a browser.  It uses the operating systems WebKit to display web pages.  For Mac, this is modeled after Safari.  For Windows, this is modeled after Internet Explorer.  It is not clear from your posts on the other thread which operating system you are using.

Did this same HTML work in previous versions of FileMaker Pro?

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.