1 of 1 people found this helpful
- Added AVAsset.TrackInfo function.
- Updated DynaPDF to version 188.8.131.52.
- Changed PrintDialog.Enable to call PrintDialog.Install for you if needed.
- Changed Encryption functions to better handle NULL bytes.
- Removed reference to /usr/local/lib folder for iOS plugin which made trouble for MDM app distribution.
- Added Command-L shortcut to go to Go To Line box in script workspace.
- Added Command-F shortcut to read the search fields for script and relation ship graph search boxes.
- Added optional parameter for FM.RunDataDesignReport to open report after creating it.
- Added CoreImage.Detect.
- Changed DynaPDF.HighlightPattern to create highlight annotations instead of drawing rectangles.
- Fixed bug in Barcode.Generate function with generating barcode without text.
great stuff - thanks Christian,
one question - is there anything in the documentation specifically about iOS extensions?
in other words - FMGo how far does it support the extensions yet?
- Added ScriptWorkspace functions to work with the script workspace and list scripts, current tab and open script by name. This could be useful for tools using DDR and wanting to show the script.
- Fixed menu functions on Mac to use right font size when using bold/italic/underline font style.
- Modernized CURL.GetCertInfo for newer CURL version.
- Changed LDAP errors to include error number and message.
- Added Webview.ClearSelection, Webview.Copy, Webview.Cut, Webview.Paste and Webview.SelectAll.
- Added SQL.SQLite3.MemoryHighwater and SQL.SQLite3.MemoryUsed.
- Added DynaPDF.WriteFTextExRotated and DynaPDF.WriteStyledTextExRotated.
- Updated CURL Library to 7.55.1.
- Added DirectoryWatcher.ReleaseAll.
- Changed Files.RenameFile to accept only file name as second parameter instead of file path for Windows. That was inconsistent to the Mac behavior where the name was enough.
- Changed LDAP functions to default to protocol version 3 with UTF-8 as default encoding.
- Fixed Runtask functions to no longer crash app for broken pipes.
- Fixed errors when RunTask's streams are accessed and not opened.
- Fixed crash with CoreLocation and CLCircularRegion.
- Updated SQLite to version 3.20.0.
ScriptWorkspace seem great, but there's on big limitation : the script has to be visible
You should fire a search for the script name