3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 4, 2017 1:29 PM by breezer

Dallas FMPUG Meeting Friday August 4, 2017:  FileMaker's Annual Developer's 2017 Conference Wrap-up

taylorsharpe

Dear FMPUG Dallas Chapter:

This month's FileMaker Pro User Group meeting will be Friday, August 4th, 11am at the "Egg & I" restaurant, 15203 Knoll Trail Dr., Dallas, TX  75248. Meetings are are held monthly on the First Friday of each month. The meeting is free, but the food costs.

Dennis Burnham of ASNAP will be our presenter this month and the topic is FileMaker's Annual Developer's 2017 Conference Wrap-up. Come hear Dennis Burnham and others who went give us a wrap up of all the happenings, discoveries and announcements at the annual FileMaker Developer's conference in Phoenix!

Future Meeting Dates and Presentations:

08/04/2017 - FileMaker's Annual Developer's 2017 Conference Wrap-up  (Dennis Burnham)

09/01/2017 - FileMaker is now a RESTful API.  So what does this mean for my company?  (Taylor Sharpe)

10/06/2017 - Materia postmodo adnuntianda  (Will Porter)

11/03/2017 - What's new with FileMaker Cloud  (Tom Magolo)

12/01/2017 - TBA  (Michael Strange)

FMPUG Chapter Information and schedules are posted at http://www.fmpug.org/dallas

We are always looking for good presentations. Let me know if you are available for a presentation about a topic or solution. Or let me know if there is a topic that you want to learn more about.  

TAYLOR SHARPE

FileMaker Pro Users Group (FMPUG)

Dallas Chapter Coordinator

214-522-5525

FMPUG.jpg