I believe I have tried everything to connect to my FM App on my MacBook Pro from my iPhone, but so far no luck.
Bot the Mac and the iPad are running FM 16.
Here's what I've done:
1) start the app on the Mac
2) I set up "Share with FM Clients". Network Sharing ON, TCP/IP Address correct for my WiFi network, set the Network Access to "ALL USERS" in the open file.
3) Set up sharing on my Mac to allow File Sharing with the folder containing the App File.
4) On FMGO I go into Hosts. It says "Waiting for Response", then "No Files Available"
5) I then clicked on "Hosts" in the upper left corner of the FMGO Screen. I see my Host and select it.
6) I then get "Waiting for Response", then "No Files Available" again
Can anybody tell what I am doing wrong?