Thank you for your post!
I was unable to reproduce your issue with FileMaker Pro 16.0.2 (Advanced) on MacOS or the Windows Operating System. To attempt to reproduce:
1. created test.fmp12
2. created a button in layout mode
3. gave button the single step of Print [ With dialog: On ]
4. Ran DDR for HTML with all options checked -no issues
5. Ran DDR for XML with all options checked -no issues
Is this an issue on only this machine?
Does this issue occur in a New Local Windows User?
You might also try:
1. Uninstall FileMaker Pro
2. Remove the FileMaker Folders located at:
4. Download fresh installer of FileMaker Pro 16.0.2 Advanced (located on your Software Download Page)
I look forward to your response and let me know if there are any further steps required to reproduce.
This may be largely academic as user19752 pointed out when he posted this link. Re: Print Script Step XML Broken
For the sake of completeness, I have tried installing a fresh copy of FMPA 15.0.3 on a different machine running window 7 64 bit using a freshly created user account.
The error was still present and whether the single step of Print [ With dialog: On ] or [With dialog:Off} made no difference.
So, if you can't/won't upgrade either convert the single script step to a script, or remove the offending button before running a DDR.