AnsweredAssumed Answered

XML API randomly throwing <error code="1"/>

Question asked by user29748 on Aug 9, 2017
Latest reply on Aug 13, 2017 by user29748

I'm currently testing a solution that uses the XML interface, but I randomly get the error in the title as a response when performing HTTP requests. The weird thing is that it randomly starts working after a while, with the same script. I already checked the server logs, here I can read that the server complains about every script step, like "Set Variable" or "Perform Script". If I remove every step from the script it works.

 

Additional info: after restarting the whole server it *seems* to be working again, probably it has to do with some bad queries. I will test again it after I find a way to solve another problem of IWP.

 

Will post more informations when I have them, and sorry for the confusing post.

 

Message was edited by: John White

Outcomes