COMM-UNITY NETWORKING SYSTEMS, LLC. RELEASES FTPIT PRO 3.5, A FILEMAKER PRO PLUG-IN.
Fort Worth, TX, August 15, 2017 -- CNS Plug-ins has released FTPit Pro 3.5, which adds support for FileMaker 16+ including Script Steps. This version also has many bug fixes and a few new features to make the plug-in more robust. FTPit Pro is available immediately at http://ftpitpro.cnsplug-ins.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R).
Our DevCon 2017 Discount is still in full effect! Use the coupon code "DevCon 2017" on any order (including upgrade orders) and receive 25% off your total. Don't hesitate, this coupon expires August 25th!
FTPit Pro is a FileMaker(R) plug-in that uses FTP to transfer files to and from your computer. Use it to upload static web pages to a website, download database upgrades from a centralized server, or write a complete FTP client within FileMaker itself. You can transfer text directly to or from fields in your database, and you can upload files that reside in container fields. The Server Edition of FTPit Pro allows you to install and use the plug-in on FileMaker Server with all its capabilities. For example, you can now do things like transfer database backups to an offsite server directly from the FileMaker Server machine, use the plug-in with Web Direct, or harness Perform Script On Server from FileMaker Go devices. Download a copy today to explore the many features of this plug-in.
* Added Script Steps for FileMaker 16+.
* Added support for FileMaker 16 instant online help for Functions and Script Steps. Just click the small "question mark in a circle" button above the Function/Script Step definitions.
* Fixed an issue with changing directories on older FTP servers.
* Fixed issues with the LocalWriteFile function misinterpreting the parameters.
* Fixed issues with the SetAccountOption function where you couldn't set the DefaultMode or Passive options.
* Fixed an issue with UploadText where anything but unicode formats were resulting in empty files.
* Fixed an issue with UploadText and line endings.
* Renamed several of the functions to make it easier to view them in FileMaker.
* Updated Set/GetAccountOption to accept the old name for SecureType (old name was SSLType).
* Fixed issues with parsing file information responses from the FTP Server.
* Added SSLVerifyPeer and SSLVerifyHost options to the Accounts.
* Fixed an issue with downloading files that would leave an empty file if the download failed.
* Fixed issues with returning server error messages from SSH/SFTP connections.
Pricing and Availability
FTPit Pro is available immediately at http://ftpitpro.cnsplug-ins.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R). You can download a full-working demo copy of the plug-in to test it out before purchasing.
If you purchased FTPit Pro anytime from August 15th, 2016 until now, you can install this latest version free of charge. If you purchased FTPit Pro anytime between August 15th, 2015 and August 14th, 2016, you can renew your license for 50% off the current price. If you purchased FTPit Pro anytime before August 15th, 2015, you can renew your license for 25% off the current price. You can check your eligibility for license renewals by logging into your account on our online store. Please contact us for your personalized upgrade coupon if you would like to renew.
Beginning with the 3.0 version of FTPit, the Server License is separate from the Multiuser License. If you purchased a pre-3.0 License for 10 or more users, you can renew to the equivalent license and receive a free Server License. This offer is only good for two more months, expiring on October 19, 2017.
FTPit Pro prices range from a 1-User License for $65 to a World License for $1095 (which includes a free Server License). A Server License of FTPit Pro for use with FileMaker Server is $595. A Developer's License of FTPit Pro is $1295. For more pricing information and information about Educational/Non-Profit institutions please see our online store at https://www.cnsplug-ins.com/store/
All prices subject to change without notice.
Review copies for article write-ups available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in reviewing the plug-in.
Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC.
PO Box 137559
Fort Worth, Texas 76136