AnsweredAssumed Answered

Does my Form need to come from one table or can it grab information from related tables ?

Question asked by emannuel_n on Aug 22, 2017
Latest reply on Aug 23, 2017 by beverly

My ERD is beginning to grow to have over 10+ tables. I need to be able to create a report on my clients that shows specific information from a collection of tables ( related to my client ) that are gathering specific information of my client.

Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 6.59.13 PM.png

This is what a sketch of my ERD Looks like there are other tables but they are not associated with the functionality of creating THIS specific report. My question is, right now I have a "Treatment Report Table" where I am storing things that don't make sense to store in any other table. I am planning on creating a form from this table that uses all the information I am storing in my Treatment Report Table AND it also has to grab goals from my Goals Table, organise them according to their type of goal, grab specific information from my client's insurance from his Insurance Table, grab specific dates from my Authorization Table, grab employ information from my Employ Table, and finally display a whole lot of interview questions and responses  from my Interview responses Table and interview Questions Table.

Does my ERD make sense?

Is there a better way to get the functionality I am looking for? 

Outcomes