I have a solution that my client is planning to use primarily via WebDirect. I have a problem with the rendering.
Periodically, it seems to lose all formatting (see examples). It happens intermittently - usually after navigating back & forth between layouts for a few minutes. I have not been able to isolate a specific trigger. I discovered that it would clear the problem if I resized the browser, which is a simple solution but annoying to repeat all the time!
Has anyone had this experience? Any thoughts as to how to resolve?
Thanks ... SCOOP!
- Although all the cosmetics & visual cues are invisible, it seems that all the buttons & fields remain fully functional. You just have to know where the buttons are!
- I tried clearing the browser history. The problem did not go away.
- Filemaker is hosted on a Windows server.
Browser / operating system:
- Chrome: It appeared as a problem on Chrome on 2 different windows computers.
- Windows Edge: it was not a problem on either computer.
- Internet explorer: it was not a problem on either computer. (I have found it extremely slow on IE compared to the other browers.
Here's what is looks like normally:
It looks like this when it fails: