AnsweredAssumed Answered

WebDirect Display Issues on Windows 7

Question asked by DoomSolutions on Aug 28, 2017
Latest reply on Aug 31, 2017 by DoomSolutions

FM Product - FMS 16.0.2.212, Single Machine, Mac Mini OS 10.12.6

User OS - Windows 7 Enterprise N, Service Pack 1, 64-bit, Intel Core i7 3.10GHz

User Browser - Chrome (60.0.3112.113 64-bit)

Description - Users on Windows 7 see a drastically different and incorrect representation of a layout in WebDirect compared to users on Windows 10, Mac, and Android.  Attached are screenshots of the 1) FM layout, 2) WD representation on Win10, and 3) WD representation on Win7.

How to replicate - I created a layout using the Minimalist theme specifically for WebDirect interaction.  Viewed in FMP and using Chrome, Safari, Edge, and unsupported Firefox browsers using Mac 10.11+, Windows 10, and Android 7, the layout looks and behaves exactly as intended.  Only users on the Windows 7 version above (I don't have access to other OSs) have a completely different perspective.

I also tried Enlightened and Enlightened Print themes, but both had very similar results.

Users have also viewed (for testing purposes only) in unsupported Firefox 52.3.0 32-bit with the exact same result.  Furthermore, they have cleared cookies, site plugins, data, cached images, and files without success as suggested elsewhere in this forum.

Workaround - Don't use Windows 7, but they say it is required for their work.

Outcomes