AnsweredAssumed Answered

Creating Invoice using a List view

Question asked by yodavish on Sep 5, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 6, 2017 by yodavish

Hello FM Community,

I'm trying to create an invoice using a List View, which might be the wrong way of approaching this, I'm not sure. However, I'm doing this way because its the only way I know how to get a quantity count based on the summary "Count" for a particular billing event type ID. The list view will sort by Billing Event Name i.e. "Jan- test", then sort by Billing Event Type i.e "Read H& E", "Block Storage fee", etc. In each row, I've put a summary called Quantity that will count for the particular Billing event ID and it is displayed correctly. I'm having issues pulling that quantity number into the Amounts calculation, as of right now the Amounts calculation is "sQuantity", eventually it will be  "sQuantity * Bill Rate". If someone could point me in the right direction of what to read or have any suggestions how to get the quantity number to display into the Amounts calculation that would be great. Below are some images I'm speaking of.

List view of specific Billing Event where quantity and under Amount calculation (which contains only quantity summary) isn't the same.

Database Management of the fields in question.

Thanks,

David

Outcomes