Lead / Senior Filemaker Database Developer Required! This is a permanent opportunity based in Chester, NW England, UK for an automotive organisation. Please contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
The primary skill requirement is extensive recent developer experience working with Filemaker to further develop and maintain the exisiting database systems around invoice / stock control, price comparision and purchasing analysis systems.
You will be ambitious with drive to move into a senior managerial position within the company upon proven capability.
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Design and delivery of new systems
- Maintenance and improvement of current systems
- Create and maintain API integrations
- Test and review options to improve and increase productivity
- Working closely with other team members and converting concepts into technical solutions
- Reporting results back to non-technical audiences
- Working autonomously and contributing to strategic direction
- Working closely with the marketing department on functionality to the database systems around web integration projects.
- Extensive recent developer experience with Filemaker.
- Knowledge of working with APIs for Integration with Filemaker
- Filemaker integration with Magneto, Wordpress, Shopify or other ecommerce software
- Filemaker integration with eBay, Amazon or multi-channel ecommerce platforms
- Languages could include XML, JSON, PHP
This is an excellent opportunity with progression and development opportunities within the business with an excellent re-numeration package on offer. Please do not hesitate to send across your resume and best contact details for a confidential discussion.