AnsweredAssumed Answered

Repeating Field with conditional formatting possibilities

Question asked by tomperr on Sep 12, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 12, 2017 by tomperr

I have been laboring over this one, so hopefully someone has an answer as there is not much out there on repeating fields.

I have a calendar with a repeating date field by week.  I would like just 1 field to trigger a fill color when today's date falls within that week.

I select a date for a global field which is the start with the next date being 7 days later.

I have conditional formatting applied that should fill a color with the week today's date falls in.

So with "GetRepetition (Schedules::zc__date__rgd ;Get ( CalculationRepetitionNumber )*7) - 7 <  Get ( CurrentDate )", fields with today's week and prior will fill.  Showing as follows:

When testing "GetRepetition (Schedules::zc__date__rgd ;Get ( CalculationRepetitionNumber )*7)  ≥  Get ( CurrentDate )", the fields that fall into current week's date will fill + all future weeks.

Shows as following:

So when I insert both conditions joined by "&", nothing fills.  What am I doing wrong?

Many thanks for anyone that can help.  Also, any recommended resources on repeating fields would be helpful.

Thank you.

Outcomes