As the headline says, it’s not the first time it’s happening. But I have no clue to what’s happening.
I am of course submitting a support request to Dacons as well. But in the meantime, I would like to have your help to collect troubleshooting information.
• Mailit version: 6.0.6.b38
• FileMaker Server version: 22.214.171.124
• MS Windows Server version: Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
As mails are supposed to be sent, either through a server script or a PSoS script, there are NO response what so ever from any of the plugin calls. There are no error messages from FileMaker either. And testing the calculations using EvaluationError() says it’s ok (0) as well.
What I mainly want to know from the forum is:
• Which logs to activate and how to activate them?
• Where I find those logs and how I read them?
• What to look for in the logs?
With best regards Magnus Fransson.