AnsweredAssumed Answered

Creating - Printing Layout / Report

Question asked by king_arthur on Sep 20, 2017
Latest reply on Sep 21, 2017 by philmodjunk

So I am not sure if i am asking this question right. But I am working on a database that tracks those that Apply to us.

While i have much of the database setup to my needs, i am looking for insights on how to complete the following:

So when the applicant completes and sends us the handwritten application I enter it into the Database.. ok simple enough.. What i would like to do is:

The Database is setup as a series of linked tables to the contact. - i have come a long way in figuring out how to accomplish much of this through help here.

1. I want create a report that amalgamates all the information - attained on the written forms into an electronic printable version of the application.. Some of the original data.. such as education etc. needs to be formatted such that the written form currently doesnt have [work in progress to fix]

what i dont know is how to create a continous layout [if that is possible - olden days of filemaker layouts were limited in size] or create multiple layouts and script them together to create one print job.

Any suggestions or if i am not clear... would love the help

Outcomes