I have a client's "MASTER" file HOSTED on an FMS at a hosting company.
I have a copy of that "MASTER" file on a development FMS at my office.
After that copy was made I added a script to both MASTER files. (wrote it on one, copy/paste to the other)
I have a LOCAL file that calls that script in the MASTER file.
In my LOCAL file I set up the External File Reference to the MASTER file on the hosted FMS.
I set up the script in the LOCAL file to call the MASTER file script on the hosted FMS.
All is well.
I then change the External File Reference to the MASTER file on my development server.
Now when I look at the script in the LOCAL file I would expect one of two things: the Perform Script step to the script on the MASTER file would either:
1. still be connected to the correct script
or (more likely)
2. show <unknown> for the name of the script it is looking to call.
BUT INSTEAD the call is linking to an entirely different script. It has a different script in the Perform script call - one that has nothing to do with the process.
Clearly this is a bug.