- Product and version: FileMaker Pro Advanced 126.96.36.199
- OS and version: Mac Os Sierra 10.12.6
- Hardware: iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017, 3.4 GHz Intel Core i5, 16 Go)
The text baseline application function does not work properly, two bugs:
1. The text baselines overlap the text by hiding it, they should pass below the text to preserve readability.
2. The offset of the text baselines has no effect, whether positive or negative.
- How to replicate:
Applicate the text baseline appareance settings on scrolling field object in layout mode, save and go to browse mode (see screenshoot).