I have a project involving four (4) tables:

Table                Field

Customers=>    Site; Customer_ID

Invoice      =>    Site; Invoice_ID, Total_of_invoice

Invoice_Data=> Site;  Invoice_ID ;I tem_dx; Item_Number

Delievered_data===>......Site, Invoice_id, Item_number, date... in progress

I am able to link information from:

Customer_Table => Invoice_Table=>Invoice_Data

This means I can click in each record and I will be navigating from the Customer, Invoice, and Invoice_Data.

Situation:

In a layout I am displaying Customer info and Invoice_data information (using a Portal). Now I would like to create additional data clicking at each line from the Invoice_Data portal. Lets say:

Customer_1 has an invoice number 999 for a total of $10. Invoice data has 5 different items (including dx, quantity, cost, etc). From the portal that is displaying the 5 items I would like to click one item and add information in other table (portal) like:

Invoice_# 999, Item_1, Quantity 5 total $1....... Should be delivered in Any_date 1 out of 5, 2 record Any_date 2 out of 5, 3rd record Any_Date the last 2.

Invoice # 999 Item_2, Quantity 1 Total$4..........Should be delivered in Any_date 1 out of 1

Invoice # 999 Item_3, Quantity 5 ....... Should be delivered in Any_date 1 out of 5, 2 record Any_date 2 out of 5, 3rd record Any_Date the last 2.

same for the last 2 items from the invoice_999.

As you can see the delivery_data has to be populated with many entries.......

I join the Invoices_data and the delivery_data (At some point I include the customers table, not success). I can not find out the right relation to add information into the "delivery_table", 4th table. Basically I am able to add as many items are in the Invoice_data (say 5 items), except I can not add more records for the same delivery. Need Help, please

Capture1.PNG

Thank you,

Marty

Outcomes