AnsweredAssumed Answered

UUID Issue Import and Export

Question asked by ZoocMan85 on Oct 20, 2017
Latest reply on Oct 20, 2017 by bigtom

I have my database setup to create UUID when it creates a record for a customer. This is how the ID shows 5.8216e+15  now if i click on the field where this id resides i get this 05C82162-DCB3-3A42-BE8D-B287CAAD3A1C which is the long version of the UUID.  So my issue is as followed, when i export my data to an .xlsx format, it will export it as 5.8216e+15 in my customers table which is fine, however i have a script that sets a variable to $customerid to customers:ID  and dumps it into the history table as 05C82162-DCB3-3A42-BE8D-B287CAAD3A1C instead of 5.8216e+15  . Now this works believe it or not in the solution up until you export the data and reimport the data if you are upgrading to a new version of the runtime. Once i reimport the data, the connection between the data and the two tables is now lost. I dont understand it .  Please help im stumped.

Two Tables :

Customers   Customer ID Field   Script sets the customer ID field = to this variable $CustomerID then sets History Customer ID field = to $CustomerID.

History          Customer ID Field

Outcomes