AnsweredAssumed Answered

Last night FM Server update - issues

Question asked by Cécile on Nov 2, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 3, 2017 by FileKraft

Our managed hosting did the update on our FM 15 server last night and since this morning, there are several issues but I am so underwater with the regular work flow that I don't have time nor the capacity to change hat and become citizen developer right now to diagnose and determine what is going on or what to do.

There seems to be lag time when I finish entering data, or use the generate email script (problem does not happen at that time but when i click back on FM window it won't let me exit the layout sometimes if I type something and click elsewhere to auto save, it will resume working normally) or click anything that will cause to move to another layout, and then it will show

"Your record changes cannot be saved because this record was modified by another user while you were disconnected".

1- I am the only one working in the system today

2- I did not disconnect myself nor was required to reenter my credentials (but that lag time is suspicious and in a few occasions i can see in the browser header "server not responding)

3- Cancel removes the prompt but the moment i click on something else, it pops back up. Revert makes me loose my last changes.

4- I am kicked out of FM sometimes without warning. I have not had a chance to figure out what I was doing when it happens. This would occurs from time to time but today it happened maybe 4 times.

So. I want to know what is my best recourse here. I must say i am concerned for the data integrity.  I need things to resume more or less smoothly.

Any idea that comes to mind right away anyone?

FM server 15. I work using Pro Advance 15, Outlook 365 (16), on Windows 10.

Outcomes