We are getting this new pop up window in FM Go 16, is there anything we need to change in the gmail settings to Always Permit without showing this pop up?
We haven't had any issues before, it started 2 days ago.
1. I will assume you already hit the "Always Permit Connection" button in that dialog.
2. What changed 2 days ago?
3. What is FM Go trying to do when you open the file?
We're having the same problem, and I haven't found a way to work around it yet.
1) Yes when I hit Always Permit it works, but the problem is we have another file that uses gmail as well but it's not giving this message at all and it's not sending any emails.
2) Nothing has changed on our end, same file, same email address and password
3) When we open the file, we fill out a form and then submit it.
Did it start on Nov 9th?
Yes, that's about right. Did Gmail's SSL certificate or root CA expire then or something?
We actually haven't figured out what is going on and how to fix it.
If you find out any solution, let us know please.
Retrieving data ...