AnsweredAssumed Answered

Adding text to a field

Question asked by mentecuerpo on Nov 14, 2017
Latest reply on Nov 14, 2017 by coherentkris

I have a field called "mental status examination"  on this field I would like to have a small form within the field so that the users can add the data on the form. I think is is very simple but I don't know how to do it, without having to paste the from every time I open the blank field. In other words I would like a field with the text content populated and ready to be filled every time a user creates a new record.

This is an example of what I would like to insert in this field:

GENERAL APPEARANCE (the patient is well-groomed disheveled casual bizarre if he appears his stated age appears older than stated age appears younger than stated age or other):

SPEECH AND LANGUAGE (spontaneous, slow, rapid, slurred, rambling, mumbling, hesitant, holding, monotone, expensive expressive, mute, loud, soft, other):

ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIOR (cooperative, guarded, readable, withdrawn, indifferent, or other):

MOOD (euthymic, depressed, euphoric, anxious, elated, irritable, angry, fearful, hopelessness, other):

AFFECT (full range, lively, flat, and congruent, lab I'll, blunted, flat, constricted):

THOUGHT CONTENT (within normal limits, delusions (describe), obsessions, phobias, other). PERCEPTION (auditory, tactile, or visual hallucinations, other):

SUICIDAL IDEAS (intend, plan):

HOMICIDAL IDEAS (intend, plan, specific target):

ORIENTATION (time, person, place and situation. Describe how you assessed for example if the patient knows today's date of the of the week and where he is and why he's here):

ATTENTION AND CONCENTRATION (describe the patient was distracted or attention is intact and how you assessed it for example the patient was able to spell the word world backwards, the patient was able to serial sevens):

RECENT MEMORY (within normal limits or impaired, how it was evaluated? the patient can remember three words after five minutes):

REMOTE MEMORY (within normal limits or impaired. How it was evaluated):

INTELLIGENCE (below average, average, above average. How it was assessed? Based on history, based on vocabulary, syntax, grammar and content):

JUDGMENT (good, fair, poor. How it was assessed? Per patient’s behavior/history of present illness):

INSIGHT (good, fair, poor. How it was assessed? Understanding the severity of the illness/History of present illness):

GENERAL APPEARANCE (the patient is well-groomed disheveled casual bizarre if he appears his stated age appears older than stated age appears younger than stated age or other):

SPEECH AND LANGUAGE (spontaneous, slow, rapid, slurred, rambling, mumbling, hesitant, holding, monotone, expensive expressive, mute, loud, soft, other):

ATTITUDE AND BEHAVIOR (cooperative, guarded, readable, withdrawn, indifferent, or other):

MOOD (euthymic, depressed, euphoric, anxious, elated, irritable, angry, fearful, hopelessness, other):

AFFECT (full range, lively, flat, and congruent, lab I'll, blunted, flat, constricted):

THOUGHT CONTENT (within normal limits, delusions (describe), obsessions, phobias, other). PERCEPTION (auditory, tactile, or visual hallucinations, other):

SUICIDAL IDEAS (intend, plan):

HOMICIDAL IDEAS (intend, plan, specific target):

ORIENTATION (time, person, place and situation. Describe how you assessed for example if the patient knows today's date of the of the week and where he is and why he's here):

ATTENTION AND CONCENTRATION (describe the patient was distracted or attention is intact and how you assessed it for example the patient was able to spell the word world backwards, the patient was able to serial sevens):

RECENT MEMORY (within normal limits or impaired, how it was evaluated? the patient can remember three words after five minutes):

REMOTE MEMORY (within normal limits or impaired. How it was evaluated):

INTELLIGENCE (below average, average, above average. How it was assessed? Based on history, based on vocabulary, syntax, grammar and content):

JUDGMENT (good, fair, poor. How it was assessed? Per patient’s behavior/history of present illness):

INSIGHT (good, fair, poor. How it was assessed? Understanding the severity of the illness/History of present illness):

Outcomes