We keep the following error messages in a file which accesses people's linkedin profiles
- the errors happen on more than one computer
- we have exported the data and created a new file, so the issue is not a database issue
I called filemaker support they said
- The filemaker webbrowser- might might not work with a site liked linkedin
- Any errors can't be due to their program- we must have set up our database wrong
- The even went so far to suggest- the data in our file must be causing the crash
- And to top things off they said- "we don't support the use of our program and make no guarantees it will work"
frustrating... anyone else have similar issues ?
better yet, has anyone found a solution to a similar issue
The file is hosted locally on a single user machine with no remote connections
Version = filemaker 14
Question: What can be done to solve this issue ?