AnsweredAssumed Answered

FMPUG Dallas Chapter Meeting Dec 1 2017:   Arrays, Virtual Lists with SQL, Text and API Data Manipulation (JSON, XML)

Question asked by taylorsharpe on Nov 27, 2017

Dear Dallas/Fort Worth FileMaker Users Group Members:

This month's FileMaker Pro User Group meeting will be Friday, December 1st, 11am at the "Egg & I" restaurant, 15203 Knoll Trail Dr., Dallas, TX  75248. Meetings are held monthly on the First Friday of each month. The meeting is free, but the food costs.

Taylor Sharpe of TMS Software, LLC will be our presenter this month and the topic is Arrays, Virtual Lists with SQL, Text and API Data Manipulation (JSON, XML). Come hear Taylor Sharpe teach us about text arrays, virtual lists, SQL, API Data, etc.  Learn why arrays are important and what you can do with them.  

Future Meeting Dates and Presentations:

12/01/2017 - Arrays, Virtual Lists with SQL, Text and API Data Manipulation (JSON, XML)  (Taylor Sharpe)

01/05/2018 - TBA  (Phillip Burgess)

02/02/2018 - Project Management Techniques  (Susan Fennema)

03/02/2018 - Dynamic UI Buttons  (Charlie Cole)

04/06/2018 - TBA

05/04/2018 - TBA

FMPUG Chapter Information and schedules are posted at http://www.fmpug.org/dallas

We are always looking for good presentations. Let me know if you are available for a presentation about a topic or solution. Or let me know if there is a topic that you want to learn more about.  

TAYLOR SHARPE

FileMaker Pro Users Group (FMPUG)

Dallas Chapter Coordinator

214-522-5525

FMPUG.jpg

Outcomes