AnsweredAssumed Answered

Set Field...Error 102 when field is not missing

Question asked by JacobKopp on Nov 29, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 1, 2017 by philmodjunk

I've had a lot of issues and I'm sure I'll have a lot more before this project is over.

I wrote a rudimentary script, which is below, to duplicate certain pieces of information entered into one table into another. These two tables are primary tables and while one tracks specific interactions with people, the other tracks all interaction with people. I have found the easiest and most direct way of integrating these are when a user enters data into one table, Traffic, that upon committing the records certain field data is duplicated into a new record in the Involvements table.

When I run this script it's a toss up as to what happens. I usually get Error 102 however the field is not missing. I'm literally staring at it. Now I am getting a script completion with no errors but the fields aren't populated. It creates a new record then doesn't fill in any fields.

Is there something I'm missing, or is there an easier way of doing this? My project's tables are going to have to duplicate data when creating certain things so if I'm spinning my wheels doing something wrong I'd appreciate the help.

Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 4.00.05 PM.png

Details on my overall project are on my profile page.

Outcomes