AnsweredAssumed Answered

Filemaker App for Real or For Joke?

Question asked by JeffreyPylant on Dec 17, 2017
Latest reply on Dec 21, 2017 by Lemmtech

As a almost 20 year >amateur< user of Filemaker, (and a new member of this forum) I have the need... and I think I've earned the right to ask the professional members of the Filemaker Community this question:  is it _really_ possible to create something in FM that will translate flawlessly to the web, no if's and's or but's about it.... that would scale to the one-millionth degree with AMS (Amazon Web Services), that will work on the internet _precisely_ as designed in Filemaker, that Apple's App Store will, in theory, approve without restrictions or reservations, on which the Android equivalent of the Apple Store it would also pass muster, an app that won't be the laughing-stock of the internet?  I ask because I _expect_ to be issued a 5th U.S. Patent patent on a business-method.  I've got what Groupon missed.  That's why there's no King of restaurant deals in America (and why ISN'T there?).  Because Groupon blew it, that's why.  I've got it.  5th U.S. Patent, formal application filed.
— Jeff, in Naples, Florida