AnsweredAssumed Answered

FMPUG Dallas Chapter Meeting, Jan 5, 2018:  Web Viewer Integration

Question asked by taylorsharpe on Jan 2, 2018

This month's FileMaker Pro User Group meeting will be Friday, January 5th, 11am at the "Egg & I" restaurant, 15203 Knoll Trail Dr., Dallas, TX  75248. Meetings are held monthly on the First Friday of each month. The meeting is free, but the food costs.

Phillip Burgess of High Point will be our presenter this month and the topic is Web Viewer Integration. Come hear Phillip Burgess teach us about the powerful Web Viewer layout feature and creative ways to use it.   

Dennis, Taylor, Mike, Tom, Will and Greg will also be telling us about our FMPUG meeting last month with FileMaker Inc. in California!!!

Future Meeting Dates and Presentations:

01/05/2018 - Web Viewer Integration  (Phillip Burgess)

02/02/2018 - Project Management Techniques  (Susan Fennema)

03/02/2018 - Dynamic UI Buttons  (Charlie Cole)

04/06/2018 - Tantric FileMaker: come learn an ancient system to manipulate and contort text the Filemaker way  (James Riley)

05/04/2018 - Preventing Disaster: How to complete Projects On Time and On Budget with Zero Fatalities According to the NTSB (Brad Stanford)

06/01/2018 - FileMaker 17 Release

07/06/2018 - FileMaker Server Installation Best Practices (Taylor Sharpe)

FMPUG Chapter Information and schedules are posted at http://www.fmpug.org/dallas

We are always looking for good presentations. Let me know if you are available for a presentation about a topic or solution. Or let me know if there is a topic that you want to learn more about.  

TAYLOR SHARPE

FileMaker Pro Users Group (FMPUG)

Dallas Chapter Co-Coordinator

214-522-5525

FMPUG.jpg

Outcomes