So I'm deploying an Web App for outside vendors to submit expenses and hours. The solution is looking good, but now I'm diving into security and have a slew of things to figure out.
Here's what I've done so far:
- I have established user privileges so Vendors cannot access our back end database. Only their assigned projects and tasks.
- I have everyone accessing the portal through "Go, Filemaker and Web" and ONE home screen.
- Certain buttons are disabled based on user privileges.
- I CAN'T Seem to have users login with ONLY their records showing.
What am I doing wrong here? Is there a startup script that can do the following?
1. Vendor Logs in
2. Records are sorted toward the audience.
3. Vendor only see's their records
Do I need the "Is there a way to sort records based on the vendor's login?" Can the login information live on their "Profile Page"?