AnsweredAssumed Answered

Import Records Script Step XML from URL

Question asked by utblync80 on Jan 12, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 2, 2018 by utblync80

Hello,

I am trying to make a script to import records from an XML data source as specified by a URL. When I go through this process manually (File - Import Records - Data Source) it works fine with no errors, but when performing that script step, I receive the message: "Your access privileges do not allow you to perform this action."

I am running FileMaker Pro Advanced 16.0.3.302. I am the only user account, and I am a member of the Full Access group. I have also checked the boxes for all of the extended privileges to be allowed for Full Access users. The database is running on my local machine (for now).

I get the same error from the Script Workspace when hitting the gear icon for that script step and attempting to go into Specify import order.

If I set the XML Data source to be a file, it does not give me an error, but I need to be able to do this directly from the site where the data is hosted.

Thank you in advance, and let me know if there are any examples/details that will help identify the problem.

Outcomes