AnsweredAssumed Answered

Choose Value List Based on Dropdown

Question asked by celticguardian93 on Jan 29, 2018
Latest reply on Jun 20, 2018 by celticguardian93

Hi, I'm creating an app for author's. It is basically a place to keep all of the details that go into characters and locations as well stimulating creativity and speeding up some of the time consuming processes. So, in my opinion, creating groups can be very time consuming as they often share many similarities with each other. I'd like to give them a way to automatically populate certain fields to speed up the process of creating characters or locations in a group. I don't know if it's possible, but I'd like to have a page where they can set parameters for autofill. I added a tab in my app for groups which includes groups of people (armies, organizations, families, species, races etc) and a group of locations (towns, cities, garrisons etc). So, I created two dropdowns. The first one was to determine whether it was a group of people, or a group of locations. The second, and here lies the problem, I would like to show either a list of character groups or locations groups based on what you choose in the first one. Does that make sense? I'd like to be able to show values based on the choice in the first dropdown If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

Outcomes