Error: "The host's capacity was exceeded, try again later."
Issue: a script that has worked suddenly generates - "The host's capacity was exceeded, try again later." - errors.
Able to reproduce issue: NO
- admin console showed NO databases open in Activity page - BUT showed correct number in Status page
- no server plugins
- script worked before
- 1 user connected to server
- fails on any PSOS script - including one line get application version
- no errors the FileMaker logs
- no errors in the Windows logs
- increase cache
- increase number of PSOS connections
BEST Work Around (thanks Wim!)
- regularly schedule fmsadmin restart fmse
Not a good Work around:
- net stop "filemaker server" && net start "filemaker server"
- stopping and starting a production filemaker server is a disaster on a busy multi user multi application server in a healthcare enviroment
- anyone dealt with this?
- any ideas how to monitor for this?
--- have a log.fmp12 - with a PSOS script schedule that creates a timestamp record - and then have PHP API script check for the newest record and compare timestamp of newest record to current timestamp