I have been using a solution for creating journal entries. I create the entries, I then export to a text file in a folder that I can grab the data for an upload to the accounting software. For the last 2+ years, it has worked flawlessly. I set up a new computer (same versions of Win10 and FileMaker). Same file structure. When I tried to write the text file to the folder I get:
In the past, I have only gotten this message when the text file name was open on my computer. There are several texts files I create during the month. The new overwrites the old. The journal I am doing now, is a two line entry. Next week, there will be a couple that are hundreds of lines long; so I really need to resolve.
The Samples folder has read/write permissions. But, in looking back to my old computer, the permissions were read-only.