AnsweredAssumed Answered

Anybody interested in doing some paid FMP programming?

Question asked by mediteran on Feb 15, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 19, 2018 by mediteran

Two days ago, I asked a question here. I've got quite a few answers, but no real solution, already for the first step I'm struggling in. Yesterday, I precised what I have, and what I need to get as a result. No answers anymore I suppose that the whole thing is a bit too complicated to be solved in a forum. Or maybe, nobody hasn't been notified, as I posted my explanation as an answer to my original post

So, I'd like to ask if any FMP professional here has some free capacity to do the programming of the parts which I'm not able to solve. Of course, this will be a paid job!

My issues are explained in detail here:

https://community.filemaker.com/message/736903?commentID=736903#comment-736903

Of course, I will provide you with every information needed, as well with the original files. There is absolutely no confidential data contained. All tables, layouts, and fields are named in English, only the content is in German (what you really don't need to understand). At least, there shouldn't be any lingual barrier to understand the project.

You'll find my e-mail address in my profile, don't hesitate to contact me for more details or to give me a quotation.

Thanks for your attention & kind regards,

Ralf

Outcomes