AnsweredAssumed Answered

Checkbox Value List Order of Selection

Question asked by mikeo'neil on Feb 18, 2018
Latest reply on Feb 20, 2018 by mikeo'neil

Hi Folks,

FMA 16.03 Mac OX 10.11.6

I have a Checkbox Value List (60 values) that uses a field with invisible/spaces as the Sort Order. This Checkbox is a global field that is getting the data from another table (Library/Problems). The database produces a Treatment Plan, extracts select problems/issues and suggests treatments. Data is pulled from a library, exported, and imported into data tables.

When I create a new record and select the values I am able to select in any order and all is fine when the record is created.

I duplicated a Patient Treatment Plan with scripts and all is fine. However, if I add additional selections to the existing Checkbox value list once the script sets the field, the necessary records are not created in the order I need them.

I Removed Global Storage from the Checkbox Value list and the same thing happens.

It appears that I can enter manually in any order and there is no problem but if a script sets the Checkbox value list I have a problem. I just don't know why so trying to fix it is an issue.

I found this from a previous post but I could not get it to work for me.

“FilterValues ( ValueListItems ( Get ( FileName ) ; "YourValueListNameInQuotesHere" ) ; self )”

The database produces a Treatment Plan, extracts select problems/issues and suggests treatments. Data is pulled from a library, exported, and imported into data tables.

Library Tables: Categories >Problems > Act Items

Data Tables PT. Name > Treatment Plan > Categories > Problems > Action Items

Any Suggestions-Thanks

Mike

Outcomes