Looking for the best solution (Filemaker Pro 16):
I have three spreadsheet data sets listing names and email addresses:
- The MasterList has 800 names, but not all have email addresses
- The WebList has about 200 names (a subset of the MasterList) and most have email addresses
- The WorkingList has about 300 names (also a subset of the MasterList)and most have email addresses
I have imported all three of these lists into FMP16.
I want to compare the email addresses for each of these lists to see if any changes need to be made. So, I think I need to set up a Table View that shows the MasterList, but:
- Shows the Email values from the other two lists (if those names are found on the other two subset lists)
- Somehow highlights or flags those that are different
The end result is gong to be a view of the MasterList, and Email Data from the other two lists, if those names are included in the other two lists (blank otherwise).
Can someone point me in the right direction on this - is the best approach?
I have attached a short example spreadsheet contains three such tables (small).