I am wondering if anyone can give me some suggestion on something please.
BE_ExportFieldContents in BE plugin allows you to export field content on the server.
I got it working before but for some reason, this time around, it is not successfully exporting the file (from a container) to the temporary folder on the server.
I used TeamViewer to watch what’s going on in that folder and I could see a temp folder being created as the script runs (yes, the script is a script to be performed on server) and I could see the file being *created* but the size of that file is 0 bytes. So that means I have gotten the file path correctly.
File name and extension all checked out, exactly what I want.
That file together with the temp folder disappeared not long after because script completes.
I checked permission on that folder which I shouldn’t need to because it is the temp folder so FileMaker server software has access to it.
I am baffled why the file isn’t written successfully in the temp folder.
Any suggestion or comments welcome.
Note: I am using BE 3.3.4.