AnsweredAssumed Answered

Relational Issue

Question asked by mikeo'neil on Feb 26, 2018
Latest reply on Mar 11, 2018 by mikeo'neil

I started out trying to determine what was happening to a database I was having issues and posted a couple of weeks ago to  Checkbox Value List Order of Selection

I feel I have a relational issue and have tried multiple fixes but still have an issue.

The database produces a Treatment Plan from user selections from a multi key value list that prints a Treatment Report. The Plan consists of Categories-Problems-Action Items. The problem I am experiencing is the Treatment Plan losing relational links (CAT_DATA to PROBLEM DATA). Treatment Plan and TO graph is attached.

See attached for TO Graph:

The Library tables consist of three tables. Category-Problem-Action Line Items.

Each Action Line Item is related to a problem, each problem is related to a specific category.

I have 6 Categories (records) - 58 Problem records - 263 Action Items.

When I created the records, I entered each category and then each problem related to the Category via portal. Then entered each Action Item from a portal on Problem. When these were created the UUID were set from entry in the portals.

I had just added the same steps for CAT Data to Problem Data but could not figure it out with the use of the Join Table. Looking at the below screen shot I can observe the UUID’s & Treatment Plan ID’s are not consistent. Look at the top row (Category) and then look at the next row (Problems). The Category records appear to be from a previous entry. I verified the records exist in the database but losing the linking.

See Attached for Plan Report:

Each Library table has global fields that I set after a GTRR. It sets the UUID from the Treatment Plan, Patient ID, and Treatment Plan ID prior to importing the tables into the Data TEMP (HOLD) tables. These fields are included in the Import process. The Treatment Plan produced by the Library Tables works great. All the links in the Library Tables were created during creation via portals that set UUID’s.

A script brings the data into three Hold tables where I reproduce the setting of relational keys that link Problems to Actions via a looping script. Then Import into the DATA tables. The DATA Tables (Category-Problems-Actions-) are a scaled down version of the Library Tables.

Thanks-Mike

Attachments

Outcomes