Close File - Why is it generating an error code (13 File or object is in use)? A script in one file is closing several other files. It works fine, but generates error code for each file closure.
Don't mind. It would tell you that the file can't be closed since related to opening file then keep opened as hidden window.
Some script steps return needless error code, like "Go to Record [next ; exit on last]" give you "101 record is missing" at exiting.
From my research about 101 : This issue happens,
1)When you try to update or delete a record by specifying an invalid -RecordID or -KeyValue.
2) This can also occur when trying to set a related-record field when:
2.1) The related record does not exist, and
2.2) The relationship does not allow creating the related record from the parent table
3) This can also occur when trying to delete a related record through in incomplete relationship. This is often encountered when a relationship is based solely on global fields.
For example, if you have a relationship that uses global fields and no records in the parent table, then having a value in the global fields will complete the relationship and retrieve related records to display in a portal, but trying to delete a portal row will give this error.
Adding a single record to your parent table will allow the record to be deleted.
4) This error will occur if you are using the Script Step 'Go to Next Record,' and you are already on the last record of the found set.
If you have not specified 'Exit after last' in this script step, error 101 will be thrown when you attempt to use this step while on the last record of a found set.
5) If you're trying to create a record via a relationship the parent table needs to have at least 1 record even if if that table has only global fields.
6) This happens also when you use Go To Related Record using "match found set" and the FIRST parent record has no related records.
If there are no related records for the whole set, it returns error 401 (No matching records).
So the correct way to test for no related records is:
- GTRR Match current record only: test for error 101
Retrieving data ...