- Product and version: FileMaker Pro Adv. 220.127.116.113 (Accessing FMServer 15, v18.104.22.1688)
- OS and version: Windows 10 Pro (Version 1709)
- Brower and version: N/A
- Hardware: Dell Precision T3500 Workstation; Dell Monitors
- Description: A windows keyboard shortcut is causing a FileMaker lockup.. When you select the WindowsLogoKey + ArrowKey Windows will maximize the app window to the left or right side of the screen (depending on the arrow you choose). When you have a script open in scriptspace, and attempt that shortcut to move the scriptspace window to one side of the screen – FileMaker stops responding.
- How to replicate: Open a database, open scriptworkspace, open a script. Hit the WindowsLogokey+RightArrowKey. If will stop responding at that point.
- Workaround (if any): No workaround, I just can’t use that function on this program and when I forget I am forced to close and restart the FileMaker client.