taylorsharpe

FMPUG Dallas Chapter Meeting April 6, 2018:  Modular Scripts & JSON

Discussion created by taylorsharpe on Apr 2, 2018

This month's Dallas Chapter FileMaker Pro User Group meeting will be Friday, April 6th, 11am at the "Egg & I" restaurant, 15203 Knoll Trail Dr., Dallas, TX  75248. Meetings are held monthly on the First Friday of each month. The meeting is free, but the food costs.

Taylor Sharpe of TMS Software will be our presenter this month and the topic is Modular Scripts controlled by Script Parameters and JSON.  PDF Management (create previews with uuencode and PDF viewing via web viewer). 

Future Meeting Dates and Presentations:

04/06/2018 - Modular Scripts controlled by Script Parameters and JSON.  PDF Management (create previews with uuencode and PDF viewing via web viewer).    (Taylor Sharpe)

05/04/2018 - Preventing Disaster:  How to complete Projects On Time and On Budget with Zero Fatalities According to the NTSB  (Brad Stanford)

06/01/2018 - FileMaker 17 Release (well, if its out by then hopefully... if not, we will substitute something else)

07/13/2018 - FileMaker Server Setup and Best Practices  (Taylor Sharpe or Philip Burgess)

08/03/2018 - 2 Presentations:  Live Code (Android for FM) & Monkey Bread Software plugin  (Chris Coleman / Christian Schmidt)

09/07/2018 - Cyber Security  (Ed & Kim Harshberger)

10/05/2018 - Dynamic UI Buttons  (Charlie Cole)

FMPUG Chapter Information and schedules are posted at http://www.fmpug.org/dallas

We are always looking for good presentations. Let me know if you are available for a presentation about a topic or solution. Or let me know if there is a topic that you want to learn more about.  

I hope to see you this month! Be sure to invite a friend, especially if they use FileMaker or are interested in databases!

TAYLOR SHARPE

FileMaker Pro Users Group (FMPUG)

Dallas Chapter Coordinator

877-709-7072

FMPUG.jpg

Outcomes