AnsweredAssumed Answered

Can a relationship be corrupted?

Question asked by jaywalker7 on Apr 2, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 2, 2018 by philmodjunk

Hey all,

Quick question - I'm still having an issue where sometimes when I click away from a field (no scripts running) whatever data that was just in the field box dissappears. This is happening with a table that is related to another field from an external database, but only with one "program" (another field that is sourced from the external database) and not the rest of the programs. (For previous post on this, see: Data in field disappearing )

I still don't know what is going on with that ^ I just bybassed it by changing the name of the program.

However, this week almost all of the data from another table was deleted. It's just a bunch of numbers and text, and this table is not connected to the external database. I know that "filemaker doesn't just delete data", but I'm not quite sure how most of a table could get deleted - most of the newer data from this table is there, but (almost, with two exceptions) all of the old data is gone. I verfied this by looking at a table with all of the records.

Outcomes