AnsweredAssumed Answered

Filtering portal to Show unique values

Question asked by manuelruizga on Apr 9, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 9, 2018 by philmodjunk

I need help filtering a portal to show only unique values.

I have the following relationship:

Relationships.PNG

I have a portal in "procedimiento_PROCEDIMIENTO_all" layout showing all records from "PROCEDIMIENTO". It is self join relationship showing all records in that table. Then, I filter this portal with the following calculation:

Portal filter calculation.PNG

I can't filter the portal through relationship as "c_status_filtro_Fase_procedimiento" and "c_status_filtro_Accion_requerida" are unstored calculation fields.

Until now, everything works just great. The portal is filtered just fine. This is how it looks like once filtered:

portal.PNG

The fields marked in green are from "c_status_filtro_Fase_procedimiento" and "c_status_filtro_Accion_requerida" used to filter the portal.

THE PROBLEM: I need to filter the field marked in yellow in the portal so that, no duplicates show up, only unique values. This is another calculation field showing the following numbers: 6, 8, 10 and 13 when the portal is filtered with the previous calculation.

I found several solutions that involve filtering the portal through relationship and some filter calculations. I can't filter the portal through relationship as the match fields would be unstored calculation fields.

I also found this Grouping portal rows connected with hiding doubles. where there is a solution with a filtering calculation but I don't t seem to make it work for my solution.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you all in advance!

Outcomes