COMM-UNITY NETWORKING SYSTEMS, LLC. RELEASES SMTPIT PRO 5.6, A FILEMAKER PRO PLUG-IN.
Fort Worth, TX, April 18, 2018 -- CNS Plug-ins is excited to introduce SMTPit Pro 5.6. This new version boasts a huge speed boost to sending emails, especially emails with attachments, and especially on Windows(R). It now sends emails up to six times as fast as the previous version. No new release would be complete without a slew of other bug fixes as well. SMTPit Pro is available immediately at http://www.smtpitpro.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R).
SMTPit Pro is an email plug-in for FileMaker(R) Pro 7 and greater, taking advantage of 20+ years of plug-in development knowledge and the latest FileMaker plug-in APIs. SMTPit Pro provides a vast array of email options. You can send simple text based messages or you can send complex HTML messages. You can send a single message or an entire mail out. Its functionality is flexible enough to cover many email tasks. The Server Edition of SMTPit Pro allows you to install the plug-in in FileMaker Pro Server/Server Advanced to use with Scheduled Scripts, Instant/Custom Web Publishing, and WebDirect. Download a copy today to explore the many features of this plug-in.
* Switched to a new method of communicating with mail servers bringing a huge speed improvement (as much as six times faster), especially when sending attachments, and especially on Windows(R).
* Added missing tab names from the Show Configure Dialog script step.
* Fixed an issue with the Register script step when no Action was selected.
* Removed the Plug-in Interface functionality.
* Updated the Register function to make it easier for Developer's License holders.
* Fixed issues with wrapping very long quoted-printable lines which, among other things, caused issues with encoding Japanese emails.
* Fixed crashing issues related to the Registration dialogs.
* Fixed issues with specifying more than one attachment at a time when those attachment filenames started with a FileMaker protocol (eg. image:, file:, etc.).
* Reworked several bits of code to help facilitate the new faster email sending.
* Updated UTF-8 encoding code to handle sending emojis in emails.
* Added Digest-MD5 and NTLM authentication methods (part of the new server communication changes).
* CNS Core: Writing files out now supports every character set that FileMaker supports.
* CNS Core: Corrected some Endianess issues when writing out multi-byte characters.
* CNS Core: Fixed issues dealing with file paths and duplicate endings.
* CNS Core: Added a new "Plugin" option to the Folder_GetPath function.
* CNS Core: Mac: Switched to latest system code for working with file paths.
* CNS Core: Mac: Switched to POSIX file operations for all file reading/writing.
* CNS Core: Mac: Fixed issues with GUI elements in dialogs.
* CNS Core: Win: Fixed issues getting network information from the system.
* CNS Core: Many other minor bug fixes and code improvements.
Pricing and Availability
SMTPit Pro is available immediately at http://www.smtpitpro.com/ for both Mac OS(R) X and Windows(R). You can download a full-working Demo copy of the plug-in to test it out before purchasing.
If you purchased SMTPit Pro anytime from April 18th, 2017 until now, you can install this latest version free of charge. If you purchased SMTPit Pro anytime between April 18th, 2016 and April 17th, 2017, you can renew your license for 50% off the current price. If you purchased SMTPit Pro anytime before April 18th, 2016, you can renew your license for 25% off the current price. You can check your eligibility for license renewals by logging into your account on our online store. Please contact us for your personalized upgrade coupon if you would like to renew.
SMTPit Pro prices range from a 1-User License for $65 to a World License for $1095 (which includes a free Server License). A Server License of SMTPit Pro for use with FileMaker Pro Server/Server Advanced is $595. A Developer's License of SMTPit Pro is $1295. For more pricing information and information about Educational/Non-Profit institutions please see our online store at https://www.cnsplug-ins.com/store/
All prices subject to change without notice.
Review copies for article write-ups available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in reviewing the plug-in.
Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC.
PO Box 137559
Fort Worth, Texas 76136