Sydney, Australia - May 14, 2018 - Databuzz today announced fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) v1.5, a major update to their FileMaker solution that integrates the FileMaker platform with the WooCommerce eCommerce platform.
fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) v1.5 now runs natively on the FileMaker 16 platform, including FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go and FileMaker Server without requiring a FileMaker plug-in.
fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) allows you to upload and download data between your FileMaker solution and WooCommerce, the most popular eCommerce platform on the web with over 43 million downloads. fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) removes double data entry and human errors saving your company significant time, money and hassle by automating the exchange of data between FileMaker and WooCommerce.
fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) is completely unlocked allowing you to integrate it into your FileMaker solution. You can copy and paste examples showing you how to authenticate with the WooCommerce API and download Customers, Orders, Products, Coupons and more at the click of a button.
fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) features include:
- works with FileMaker Pro v12, v13, v14, v15 and v16
- works with Macintosh and Windows
- completely unlocked
- can be hosted by FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Server
- Webhooks support (create new Orders automatically from WooCommerce – FileMaker Server required)
- works with WooCommerce v3.0 or later (HTTPS required)
"The FileMaker 16 platform included many new features, including support for working with JSON data and being able to specify cURL options," said Andrew Duncan, CEO of Databuzz. "We’ve updated fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) to use these new features so it now runs natively without requiring a plug-in on the FileMaker 16 platform, including FileMaker Go 16 and FileMaker Server 16.”
fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) includes examples for the following WooCommerce API endpoints:
- Customers: download and upload Customers
- Products: download and upload Products
- Product Variations: download and upload Product Variations
- Orders: download Orders from WooCommerce (including Order line items)
- Coupons: download and upload Coupons
- Tax Rates: download Tax Rates from WooCommerce
- Tax Classes: download Tax Classes from WooCommerce
- Categories: download Categories from WooCommerce
- Attributes: download Product Attributes from WooCommerce
- Terms: download and upload Attribute Terms from WooCommerce
- Shipping Classes: download Product Shipping Classes from WooCommerce
- Tags: download Product Tags from WooCommerce
- Payment Gateways: download and upload Payment Gateways from WooCommerce
- Shipping Methods: download and upload Shipping Methods from WooCommerce
- Shipping Zones: download and upload Shipping Zones from WooCommerce
- Shipping Zone Locations: download and upload Shipping Zone Locations from WooCommerce
- Shipping Zone Methods: download Shipping Zone Methods Locations from WooCommerce
Availability, Pricing, and Compatibility
fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) v1.5 is a free update for all existing customers. A free 14 day trial is also available by using the contact form on our website.
fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) is available in a number of licenses: Company, Vertical Solution and Developer. It is available now from the Databuzz website at https://www.databuzz.com.au/ . Company Licenses start at AUD $495.00. fmEcommerce Link (WooCommerce Edition) requires FileMaker Pro v12, v13, v14, v15 or v16 and WooCommerce 3.0 or later using HTTPS.
Phone: +61 418 468 103
About Databuzz: Databuzz is a long-standing member of the FileMaker Business Alliance. We have been developing and deploying FileMaker solutions for clients in Australia and internationally since 1999. Our clients are individuals, small-medium businesses, government agencies and multi-national corporations. Databuzz was founded by Andrew Duncan, a Certified FileMaker 16 Developer. For more information please visit our website at http://www.databuzz.com.au.
FileMaker is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.