AnsweredAssumed Answered

Web Publishing PHP Access Debug Question

Question asked by edwardlscott on May 17, 2018
Latest reply on May 17, 2018 by edwardlscott

I am trying to execute/debug a fairly simple php script on a client's FMS16 server that has a valid, working certificate on it.  When the php file executes, I am using this code:

//  The following uses the "listLayouts" API function to check for access errors

$accessed = $fm->listLayouts();

if(FileMaker::isError($accessed)){

echo 'PHP to FM error $accessed variable: "'.$accessed;

exit; }

to check for errors and am getting this error as the script tries to access the relevant hosted database file:

Communication Error: (22) The requested URL returned error: 502 Bad Gateway - This can be due to an invalid username or password, or if the FMPHP privilege is not enabled for that user.

This tells me the php file is executing, trying to open the database file at the intended URL/FileName, but the credentials being passed in are not working.  The username and password as set in the php script (via cut and paste) work fine when opening the file directly in FMPA16.  The hosted database file's Options have no auto-login account set up.  The database file has two External Data Sources defined, and I've added the identical Username / Password to both those files also thinking perhaps it was an indirect account access issue causing the message.

What else can I check?

Thanks in advance,

Ed

Outcomes