I want to design a membership database for our club to replace excel.
My problem is how to design it so that we can report on the following;
- Show new members in 2018
- Show 2017 members who have still to renew
- Show previous members who did not renew
- Show 2017 members who did not renew
I think I could report on these, it I create a field for each year, but I don't think this is efficient
Also I'm uncertain as to how many tables I will need.
- Membership types - Individual. family, couple, student, junior, etc
- Customers - the person who pays the membership fee
- Members - these are the members and their partner or family. If a customer has as a family membership, there could be 4 people in that family who are members
- Join table; Customers and Membership types
- Join table: Customer and Members
Is there anyone who can advise me?