AnsweredAssumed Answered

DIGFM: Party Down at School with 34 Proof (7/12/2018; Santa Clara, CA)

Question asked by eric on Jun 4, 2018
Latest reply on Jul 26, 2018 by eric

JUL

Meetup In-Person Event @ FileMaker, Inc. 5201 Patrick Henry Dr, Santa Clara, CA 95054Online Event @ at 7pm

Thursday, July 12, 2018
6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m
Santa Clara, California, U.S.A

DIGFM Group

Ernest Koe and Proof Group are coming to DIGFM. It’s going to be an under-the-hood session about how Proof is updating their school ERP system to FileMaker 17. Their ERP system is based on a deep implementation of the Party Model; so we'll be exploring schema, models, separation architecture, and look at how the various 17 technologies, such as Master-Detail and Script By Name, are impacting their revisions and their development processes.

400.pngAbout the Speaker:

Ernest Koe is the President of Proof which he co-founded with Stephen Ritchie. Ernest brings two decades of experience with databases,  user interaction design and web technologies to Proof.

He is a certified FileMaker Pro developer and a veteran FileMaker DevCon, co-founder and organizer of PauseOnError and a guest trainer at the Craft of FileMaker Design Studio.

Ernest lives in Jacksonville, Florida with his wife and two Maltese dogs.

A Personal Note:

I love what I do. The best part of this job is that I get to talk to people and organizations about information technology--not just narrowly about database systems, or websites or the technical-fu surrounding integration and software but also broadly on the use of information itself and its impact on their business.

My technical expertise is in information systems--databases and web technologies--but my professional interests cover technology in the context of education, community-development and business-development.

You can also find me on the twittersphere at http://twitter.com/ernestkoe so drop me a tweet!

RSVP: Include your FileMaker Community user name to get an extra reminder before the meeting and to be announced so others have an opportunity to get to know you. (Also, even a 'No' adds you to our mailing list for six months.)

In-Person Event @ FileMaker, Inc. 5201 Patrick Henry Dr, Santa Clara, CA 95054FileMaker Auditorium

5201 Patrick Henry Dr.

Santa Clara, CA 95054

Online Event @ at 7pmJoin DIGFM online at 7pm
https://global.GoToMeeting.com/join/510096773

Discuss DIGFM: Party Down at School with 34 Proof (7/12/2018; Santa Clara, CA)

This Community post is in the form of a question, because the recording or the reply with the most thoroughly relevant notes is the Correct Answer and will move up.

Previous Meeting: DIGFM: Get to Know the FileMaker 17 Platform (6/14/2018; Santa Clara, CA)

DIGFM.org

Outcomes